¬ Fill in the blanks with is, am or are:¬† ¬† ¬
- Shelly and Karan ________ helping me.
- I _____ going to office.
- I ___ taller than my brother.
- She ____ playing in the park.
- This ____ Mona‚Äôs bag.
- New Delhi ____ the capital of India.
- They _____ watching a cartoon film.
- There _____ seven days in a week.
- Mini _____ preparing the dinner.
- The boys ______ shouting.
Choose the correct option in these sentences:¬†¬
- My dad has/ have bought a new car.
- One year have / has twelve months.
- Sheela has / have not finished her homework.
- I has / have a new pen.
- They has / have never visited my house.
- Tara auntie have / has three daughters.
- I has / have milk and bread for breakfast.
- We have / has met after a long time.
- My uncle has / have a big car.
- I have / has lost my keys.
Fill in the blanks with was or were to complete the passage:¬
¬† It _____ raining heavily yesterday. The roads ____ all covered with mud and water. The schools ____ closed as it ____ declared a holiday. The children ____ playing in the rain. It ___ very dark outside.¬† People who were at home _____ sipping tea and eating cookies. The frogs _____ croaking and the peacocks _____ dancing. It ____ a day of fun.