Simple steps to upload the application form for Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is explained below,
- The applicants should read the user manual and submit the application online. The user manual is present in the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- The OTPR should be filled online to obtain the ID number. Please ensure that there are no mistakes in the application filled online. This will avoid lot of future trouble. The Commission will not be responsible for any mistake done by the applicant.
- The applicant should submit the application and click the link and provide OTPR ID number along with Date of Birth to further continue.
- Then the verification of all the details should be done by applicant. If any change required go to the OTPR database and save the details again.
- Then submit the fully completed application form.
- After submission the data can’t be changed after one week of completion.
- Incomplete or incorrect application form will be summarily rejected.
For more details on OTPR and other data please Click Here.