The below are the posts for Non-Executive posts: See below link and previous post for website address to apply. The executive post are the first 8 posts, Click Here.
|Post Code No.||Name of the Post/Service||No. of Vacancies||Age as on 01/07/2016 Min. Max.||Scale of Pay Rs.|
|09||Assistant Section Officer (GAD) in A.P. Secretariat Sub. Service.||67||18-42||26,600- 77,030/-|
|10||Assistant Section Officer (Finance Dept.,) in A.P. Secretariat Sub ordinate Service||16||18-42||26,600- 77,030/-|
|11||Assistant Section Officer (Law Dept.,) in A.P. Secretariat Sub ordinate Service||18||18-42||26,600- 77,030/-|
|12||Assistant Section Officer (Legislature Dept.,) in A.P. Legislature Secretariat Service.||23||18-42||26,600- 77,030/-|
|13||Senior Auditor in A.P. State Audit Subordinate Service||45||18-42||22,460- 66,330/-|
|14||Senior Accountant in A.P. Treasuries & Accounts (HOD) Sub Service.||82||18-42||22,460- 66,330/-|
|15||Senior Accountant in A.P. Treasuries & Accounts (District Sub Service.||158||18-42||22,460- 66,330/-|
|16||Junior Accountant in various Department in A.P Treasuries & Accounts Sub-Service||39||18-42||16,400- 49,870/-|
|17||Junior Assistants in Government Examination in A.P. Ministerial Service||10||18-42||16,400- 49,870/-|
|18||Junior Assistants Labour Department in A.P. Ministerial Service||10||18-42||16,400- 49,870/-|
|19||Junior Assistants in PH & ME Dept., in A.P. Ministerial Service||03||18-42||16,400- 49,870/-|
|20||Junior Assistants in A.P. Transport Department||06||18-42||16,400- 49,870/-|
|21||Junior Assistants in A.P. Director General of Prisons & Correctional Services)||03||18-42||16,400- 49,870/-|
|22||Junior Assistants in A.P. Women Development Child welfare Department||01||18-42||16,400- 49,870/-|
|23||Junior Assistants in A.P. Drugs & Copy Rights Departments||02||18-42||16,400- 49,870/-|
|24||Junior Assistant in A.P. Agriculture Department.||10||18-42||16,400- 49,870/-|
|25||Junior Assistant (Chief Commissioner of Land Administration).||02||18-42||16,400- 49,870/-|
|26||Junior Assistant in Prohibition & Excise Department.||04||18-42||16,400- 49,870/-|
|27||Junior Assistant in sugar and Cane Department.||01||18-42||16,400- 49,870/-|
|28||Junior Assistant in A.P Roads & Building Department.||14||18-42||16,400- 49,870/-|
|29||Junior Assistant in Survey Settlement Department||04||18-42||16,400- 49,870/-|
|30||Junior Assistant in A.P Civil Supplies Department||07||18-42||16,400- 49,870/-|
|31||Junior Assistant in A.P BC-Welfare Department||03||18-42||16,400- 49,870/-|
|32||Junior Assistant in A.P Anti Corruption Bureau)||01||18-42||16,400- 49,870/-|
|33||Senior Accountant in A.P Insurance (Directorate)||01||18-42||22,460- 66,330/-|
|34||Senior Accountant In Insurance A.P.G.L.I Sub-Service||10||18-42||22,460- 66,330/-|
How to apply?
- The applicant should register bio-data particulars through the OTPR. What is OTPR? – One Time Profile Registration on the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Once registered, a User ID will be generated and sent to your registered mobile number and email id.
- Then after registration, applicant should apply via online website as mentioned above.
- The commission then conducts the test offline.
- However the main examination is online and there will be a screening test as well.
- The objective type questions will be required to be answered in the computer system.
- Mock test facility would be provided to applicants to acquaint to the recruitment process. This is to avoid computer related anxiety.
- Hall tickets can be downloaded Seven Days before the examination.
- You should abide by the terms and conditions as per the recruitment process.
- Note that the distribution of vacancies are subject to variation and confirmation by Unit Officer
See the below post for the primary website address and more details to apply,